Welcome to AdvoConnection:
A Directory of Private, Independent, Professional
Health and Patient Advocates and Care Managers
Find in the AdvoConnection Directory an independent, professional health / patient advocate or care manager to help you navigate the difficult and sometimes treacherous waters of the American and Canadian health care systems.
Why Do You Need an Advocate?
- No Diagnosis? It May Not Matter
- 5 Little Words Save Money on Healthcare
- OK, But What’s the Question?
- What Happens When You Go Home from the Hospital?
- Aging and Alone? Who Will Hold Your Hand Through Healthcare?
- Those Elusive Test Results
- All We Really Need to Know About Getting Good Healthcare, We Learned in Kindergarten
- When Your Doctor Goes Missing and Other Medical Conundrums: How to Take Command
- Are You, a Friend, or Loved One “Battling” Cancer?
- Why Won’t My Doctors Talk to Each Other?
- If You Don’t Tell Them, Who Will?
- Yes, Sometimes the Doctor IS Wrong
- Here – Let Us Help You Pay Us Way Too Much!
- “Do Not Quote Me”
- My Sibling Has Disabilities, My Parents Have Died – Now What?
- The Dangers of Having Great Health Insurance
- Will the Waiter Spit In Your Soup?
- How Much Does It Cost to Hire an Independent Advocate?
The AdvoConnection Directory is free to use.
Find advocates and navigators located throughout the United States and Canada.
They are experienced, skilled, ethical, and insured members of the Alliance of Professional Health Advocates and are ready to help you overcome the care and cost hurdles you encounter while trying to get the good service you deserve.
Services include advocacy, navigation, case and care management, medical billing and claims assistance, home health, eldercare services, pain management and palliative care consulting, mental health advocacy, dental advocacy, mediation services and more.