Welcome to the AdvoConnection Directory!
Find a Private, Independent, Professional
Health or Patient Advocate or Care Manager
We are here to help you!
The AdvoConnection Directory provides access to independent, professional health / patient advocates and care managers to help you navigate the difficult, frustrating, and sometimes treacherous waters of the health care systems of the United States and Canada.
Why Do You Need an Advocate?
- Your Pharmacist – Bound and Gagged
- A HUGE Step Forward for Patients: BCPA
- Did You Get Something That Looks Like a Medicare Card in the Mail?
- Black Box Warnings May Save Your Life
- No Diagnosis? It May Not Matter
- 5 Little Words Save Money on Healthcare
- OK, But What’s the Question?
- What Happens When You Go Home from the Hospital?
- Aging and Alone? Who Will Hold Your Hand Through Healthcare?
- Those Elusive Test Results
- All We Really Need to Know About Getting Good Healthcare, We Learned in Kindergarten
- When Your Doctor Goes Missing and Other Medical Conundrums: How to Take Command
- Are You, a Friend, or Loved One “Battling” Cancer?
- Why Won’t My Doctors Talk to Each Other?
- If You Don’t Tell Them, Who Will?
- Yes, Sometimes the Doctor IS Wrong
- Here – Let Us Help You Pay Us Way Too Much!
- “Do Not Quote Me”
The AdvoConnection Directory is free for you to use.
Find advocates, navigators, and care managers located throughout the United States and Canada.
They are experienced, skilled, ethical, and insured members of the Alliance of Professional Health Advocates and are ready to help you overcome the care and cost hurdles you encounter while trying to get the good service and excellent care you deserve.
The services they provide include patient advocacy, navigation, case and care management, shared decision making, medical billing, insurance claims assistance, home health, eldercare services, pain management and palliative care consulting, mental health advocacy, dental advocacy, mediation services, and more.
Find a master list of services provided by these professionals.
Most charge a fee for their services.