Welcome to the
Private, Independent, Professional
Health and Patient Advocates and Navigators
- The Surgical Assembly Line
- Treat Your Human Body Like You Treat Your Car
- Busting the Cure Balloon and Finding a Workable Solution
- Ac-cen-tu-ate – the Negative?
- Spare Yourself Grief: Get It In Writing
- “When I’m Sixty-Four” and If I’m Alone….
- A Riddle: When Is the “Best Doctor” Not the Best Doctor?
- So What Are You S’Posed to Do With Those Hospital Prices?
- It’s Open Season – er, um – Open Enrollment Time (How to Choose the Right Health Plan for You)
- The Folly of Driving to the ER
- Your Pharmacist – Bound and Gagged
- A HUGE Step Forward for Patients: BCPA
The AdvoConnection Directory is free to use.
All advocates and navigators found here are located throughout the United States and Canada.
They are experienced, skilled, and insured members of the Alliance of Professional Health Advocates and are ready to help you overcome whatever hurdles the healthcare system has put in front of you: care and cost.
Services include advocacy, navigation, case and care management, medical billing and claims assistance, home health, eldercare services, pain management and palliative care consulting, mental health advocacy, dental advocacy, mediation services and more.