Welcome to the
Private, Independent, Professional
Health and Patient Advocates and Navigators
Why Do You Need an Advocate?
- Your Pharmacist – Bound and Gagged
- A HUGE Step Forward for Patients: BCPA
- Did You Get Something That Looks Like a Medicare Card in the Mail?
- Black Box Warnings May Save Your Life
- No Diagnosis? It May Not Matter
- 5 Little Words Save Money on Healthcare
- OK, But What’s the Question?
- What Happens When You Go Home from the Hospital?
- Aging and Alone? Who Will Hold Your Hand Through Healthcare?
- Those Elusive Test Results
- All We Really Need to Know About Getting Good Healthcare, We Learned in Kindergarten
- When Your Doctor Goes Missing and Other Medical Conundrums: How to Take Command
- Are You, a Friend, or Loved One “Battling” Cancer?
- Why Won’t My Doctors Talk to Each Other?
- If You Don’t Tell Them, Who Will?
- Yes, Sometimes the Doctor IS Wrong
- Here – Let Us Help You Pay Us Way Too Much!
- “Do Not Quote Me”
The AdvoConnection Directory is free to use.
All advocates and navigators found here are located throughout the United States and Canada.
They are experienced, skilled, and insured members of the Alliance of Professional Health Advocates and are ready to help you overcome whatever hurdles the healthcare system has put in front of you: care and cost.
Services include advocacy, navigation, case and care management, medical billing and claims assistance, home health, eldercare services, pain management and palliative care consulting, mental health advocacy, dental advocacy, mediation services and more.