About the AdvoConnection Directory
Navigating the healthcare maze is confusing and frustrating!
- We may get referred from specialist to specialist in search of answers with no one provider looking at the big picture.
- We may get confused by filing insurance claims, or simply figuring out which health insurance company or Medicare plans to choose.
- Sometimes we just need someone to explain terminology, to interpret the “medspeak” used by providers.
- Other times we need someone to accompany us to the doctor’s office or to sit with us in the hospital.
- Our medical bills may be inaccurate and need to be negotiated.
- Adult children of older parents may live out of town and need to find someone who can assist a parent whose health is failing.
- Patients who have been injured or made sicker by providers may seek information about privacy breaches or malpractice.
AdvoConnection was created for YOU – to help you find assistance for these challenges.
This site provides access to independent health and patient advocates, care managers, elder care advocates, medical billing advocates, legal and other forms of independent guidance to help you or your loved ones manage those many health care challenges.
The AdvoConnection Directory lists profiles for the members of the premier professional advocacy organization, the Alliance of Professional Health Advocate (APHA). They have met certain requirements to be listed.
When no professional is available to help you, you are invited to make a request for the help you need.
There is no cost to you, the patient or friend or loved one of a patient, to do a search for a professional listed at AdvoConnection.com. Instead, members of APHA pay the cost of keeping this service online.
Please be aware that AdvoConnection makes no guarantee as to the quality of the assistance provided by those advocates listed on this site. AdvoConnection does not employ any professional advocates or care managers, nor does it supply any patient-support services. Individuals and organizations listed in this directory do not work for AdvoConnection, nor are their services monitored by AdvoConnection.
Users of this site are obligated to verify for themselves the ability of any listed individual or organization to provide the services needed. Learn more about this disclaimer.
We do hope you are able to find success using this service. If you have questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us at
We welcome inquiries from media: Find information here.