Welcome to AdvoConnection:
A Directory of Private, Independent, Professional
Patient Advocates and Navigators
- Tax Time! Can You Deduct the Cost of Your Patient Advocate?
- Danger Lurks at Big Box and Chain Pharmacies
- An “Advance” New Year’s Resolution
- Cyberchondria – Are we Putting Too Much Faith in Dr. Google?
- When Your Provider Says, “It’s All in Your Head”
- Preventing a Deadly Outcome from a Visit to the Doctor
The AdvoConnection Directory is free to use.
All advocates and navigators found here are located throughout the United States and Canada.
They are experienced, skilled, and insured members of the Alliance of Professional Health Advocates and are ready to help you overcome whatever hurdles the healthcare system has put in front of you: care and cost.
Services include advocacy, navigation, case and care management, medical billing and claims assistance, home health, eldercare services, pain management and palliative care consulting, mental health advocacy, dental advocacy, mediation services and more.