Welcome to AdvoConnection:
A Directory of Private, Independent, Professional
Patient Advocates and Navigators
- A Riddle: When Is the “Best Doctor” Not the Best Doctor?
- So What Are You S’Posed to Do With Those Hospital Prices?
- It’s Open Season – er, um – Open Enrollment Time (How to Choose the Right Health Plan for You)
- The Folly of Driving to the ER
- Your Pharmacist – Bound and Gagged
- A HUGE Step Forward for Patients: BCPA
- Did You Get Something That Looks Like a Medicare Card in the Mail?
- Black Box Warnings May Save Your Life
- No Diagnosis? It May Not Matter
- 5 Little Words Save Money on Healthcare
- OK, But What’s the Question?
- What Happens When You Go Home from the Hospital?
The AdvoConnection Directory is free to use.
All advocates and navigators found here are located throughout the United States and Canada.
They are experienced, skilled, and insured members of the Alliance of Professional Health Advocates and are ready to help you overcome whatever hurdles the healthcare system has put in front of you: care and cost.
Services include advocacy, navigation, case and care management, medical billing and claims assistance, home health, eldercare services, pain management and palliative care consulting, mental health advocacy, dental advocacy, mediation services and more.