Welcome to the AdvoConnection Directory!
Find a Private, Independent, Professional
Health or Patient Advocate or Care Manager
We are here to help you!
The AdvoConnection Directory provides access to independent, professional health / patient advocates and care managers to help you navigate the difficult, frustrating, and sometimes treacherous waters of the health care systems of the United States and Canada.
- Save BIG Money on Prescription Drugs by Purchasing from Foreign Pharmacies
- Tax Time! Can You Deduct the Cost of Your Patient Advocate?
- Danger Lurks at Big Box and Chain Pharmacies
- An “Advance” New Year’s Resolution
- Cyberchondria – Are we Putting Too Much Faith in Dr. Google?
- When Your Provider Says, “It’s All in Your Head”
The AdvoConnection Directory is free for you to use.
Find advocates, navigators, and care managers located throughout the United States and Canada.
They are experienced, skilled, ethical, and insured members of the Alliance of Professional Health Advocates and are ready to help you overcome the care and cost hurdles you encounter while trying to get the good service and excellent care you deserve.
The services they provide include patient advocacy, navigation, case and care management, shared decision making, medical billing, insurance claims assistance, home health, eldercare services, pain management and palliative care consulting, mental health advocacy, dental advocacy, mediation services, and more.
Find a master list of services provided by these professionals.
Most charge a fee for their services.