Welcome to the AdvoConnection Directory!
Find a Private, Independent, Professional
Health or Patient Advocate or Care Manager
We are here to help you!
The AdvoConnection Directory provides access to independent, professional health / patient advocates and care managers to help you navigate the difficult, frustrating, and sometimes treacherous waters of the health care systems of the United States and Canada.
- Spare Yourself Grief: Get It In Writing
- “When I’m Sixty-Four” and If I’m Alone….
- A Riddle: When Is the “Best Doctor” Not the Best Doctor?
- So What Are You S’Posed to Do With Those Hospital Prices?
- It’s Open Season – er, um – Open Enrollment Time (How to Choose the Right Health Plan for You)
- The Folly of Driving to the ER
- Your Pharmacist – Bound and Gagged
- A HUGE Step Forward for Patients: BCPA
- Did You Get Something That Looks Like a Medicare Card in the Mail?
- Black Box Warnings May Save Your Life
- No Diagnosis? It May Not Matter
- 5 Little Words Save Money on Healthcare
The AdvoConnection Directory is free for you to use.
Find advocates, navigators, and care managers located throughout the United States and Canada.
They are experienced, skilled, ethical, and insured members of the Alliance of Professional Health Advocates and are ready to help you overcome the care and cost hurdles you encounter while trying to get the good service and excellent care you deserve.
The services they provide include patient advocacy, navigation, case and care management, shared decision making, medical billing, insurance claims assistance, home health, eldercare services, pain management and palliative care consulting, mental health advocacy, dental advocacy, mediation services, and more.
Find a master list of services provided by these professionals.
Most charge a fee for their services.