News, Tools, & Resources to Help You
Improve Your Care and Outcomes
Whether or not you are able to find the right advocate or navigator to help you,
you may find some good tools, resources and news available to help you here.
Do you have more resources to suggest?
If so, please contact us by email with a link.
Can’t Find Help?
If you have been unable to find an advocate who can help you, then make a request for the help you need.
Books & Blogs
Find great patient empowerment books, and blogs written by patient advocates with plenty of good advice.
Have you worked with an AdvoConnection Advocate?
If you have already worked with one of our fine listed advocates,
we invite you to share your experience by leaving an endorsement or testimonial
about their work with you.
Free or Low Cost Help
Find non-profit organizations that may be able to help you at no cost.
Standards & Ethics
Read the Health Advocate’s Code of Conduct and Professional Standards to learn how its subscribers will serve you.
Follow us in social media:
Become a Smart
and Savvy Patient
- A Riddle: When Is the “Best Doctor” Not the Best Doctor?
- So What Are You S’Posed to Do With Those Hospital Prices?
- It’s Open Season – er, um – Open Enrollment Time (How to Choose the Right Health Plan for You)
- The Folly of Driving to the ER
- Your Pharmacist – Bound and Gagged
- A HUGE Step Forward for Patients: BCPA
- Did You Get Something That Looks Like a Medicare Card in the Mail?
- Black Box Warnings May Save Your Life
- No Diagnosis? It May Not Matter
- 5 Little Words Save Money on Healthcare
- OK, But What’s the Question?
- What Happens When You Go Home from the Hospital?
The advocates listed at AdvoConnection are pioneers in a new field, and as such, they often appear in the news.
See what our advocates have been up to:
Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames.