News, Tools, & Resources to Help You
Improve Your Care and Outcomes
Whether or not you are able to find the right advocate or navigator to help you,
you may find some good tools, resources and news available to help you here.
Do you have more resources to suggest?
If so, please contact us by email with a link.
Can’t Find Help?
If you have been unable to find an advocate who can help you, then make a request for the help you need.
Books & Blogs
Find great patient empowerment books, and blogs written by patient advocates with plenty of good advice.
Have you worked with an AdvoConnection Advocate?
If you have already worked with one of our fine listed advocates,
we invite you to share your experience by leaving an endorsement or testimonial
about their work with you.
Free or Low Cost Help
Find non-profit organizations that may be able to help you at no cost.
Standards & Ethics
Read the Health Advocate’s Code of Conduct and Professional Standards to learn how its subscribers will serve you.
Follow us in social media:
Become a Smart
and Savvy Patient
- An “Advance” New Year’s Resolution
- Cyberchondria – Are we Putting Too Much Faith in Dr. Google?
- When Your Provider Says, “It’s All in Your Head”
- Preventing a Deadly Outcome from a Visit to the Doctor
- The Surgical Assembly Line
- Treat Your Human Body Like You Treat Your Car
- Busting the Cure Balloon and Finding a Workable Solution
- Ac-cen-tu-ate – the Negative?
- Spare Yourself Grief: Get It In Writing
- “When I’m Sixty-Four” and If I’m Alone….
- A Riddle: When Is the “Best Doctor” Not the Best Doctor?
- So What Are You S’Posed to Do With Those Hospital Prices?
The advocates listed at AdvoConnection are pioneers in a new field, and as such, they often appear in the news.
See what our advocates have been up to:
Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames.