News, Tools, & Resources to Help You
Improve Your Care and Outcomes
Whether or not you are able to find the right advocate or navigator to help you,
you may find some good tools, resources and news available to help you here.
Do you have more resources to suggest?
If so, please contact us by email with a link.
Can’t Find Help?
If you have been unable to find an advocate who can help you, then make a request for the help you need.
Books & Blogs
Find great patient empowerment books, and blogs written by patient advocates with plenty of good advice.
Free or Low Cost Help
Find non-profit organizations that may be able to help you at no cost.
Standards & Ethics
Read the Health Advocate’s Code of Conduct and Professional Standards to learn how its subscribers will serve you.
Would you like to leave a testimonial for an advocate who has helped you?
Please contact your advocate. They’ll be happy to send you a link to use.
AdvoConnection Advocates in the News!
The advocates listed at AdvoConnection are pioneers in a new field, and as such, they often appear in the news.
See what our advocates have been up to:
Your browser does not support inline frames or is currently configured not to display inline frames.
Become a Smart
and Savvy Patient
- Save BIG Money on Prescription Drugs by Purchasing from Foreign Pharmacies
- Tax Time! Can You Deduct the Cost of Your Patient Advocate?
- Danger Lurks at Big Box and Chain Pharmacies
- An “Advance” New Year’s Resolution
- Cyberchondria – Are we Putting Too Much Faith in Dr. Google?
- When Your Provider Says, “It’s All in Your Head”