(Updated October 2016)
You may use the AdvoConnection Directory to provide or learn information about health and patient advocates and care managers, to contact them for help, and to submit reviews.
You may not (directly or indirectly) use the Directory in any manner that
- is confidential or proprietary;
- discloses or solicits the private information of any person;
- harvests, mines, or otherwise collects information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- is threatening, abusive, harassing, stalking, or defamatory;
- is deceptive, false, misleading or fraudulent;
- is invasive of a listed professional’s privacy or otherwise violates a listed professional’s legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity);
- contains vulgar, obscene, indecent or unlawful material;
- infringes a third party’s intellectual property right(s);
- publishes, posts, uploads, or otherwise distributes any software, music, videos, or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you have all necessary rights and consents to do so;
- uploads files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another person’s computer;
- downloads any file that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in that way;
- falsifies or deletes any author attributions, legal or proprietary designations, labels of the origin or source of software, or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any AdvoConnection or DiagKNOWsis website or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of those properties;
- is legally actionable between private parties;
- is in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
Suspension and Notice of Violations
We may immediately suspend use of the AdvoConnection Directory at any time without notice, for actual or suspected violations of the terms contained above.This right is in addition to those other rights of suspension and removal that we otherwise have.
Terms of Service Policy Changes
If our information practices change in a significant way, we will post and highlight the policy changes.
Please send an e-mail message to info (at) APHAdvocates.org